Tuesday, October 27, 2020

You Lost My Vote Mr. Trump


  "Suburban women, will you please like me? Please, Please, please?"- President Trump at a rally in Jonestown, Pa. this week.

    


  You lost my vote Mr. Trump. I am a suburban woman. I am one of the women in America whose vote you lost. I am a lifelong Republican who has never voted for a Democrat in her life. That is, until you. Never in my life have I lacked such confidence in a president, until you. Never have I had so little respect for a president, until you. In fact, I have no respect for you Mr. president, none. Never have I actually been so afraid of a president, until you. Never have I disliked a president so intently as I dislike you. The fact is Mr. Trump, there isn't a president whom I have voted for that I have regretted voting for, until you.

    The fact is, you Mr. Trump, have not only lost my vote, but you have lost the majority of suburban women's vote as well. At present, Joe Biden leads in battleground states by 23 points. Women don't like you Mr. Trump. After four years of being disrespectful towards women you now have the audacity to beg for the women's votes? It's too late. How dare you beg for women's votes after your treatment of women reporters the past four years. No president has treated female reporters as poorly as you have Mr. Trump. Then again, no president has treated another human being as poorly as you have. Mr. Trump. I just have to ask, what right do you have to treat people as poorly as you have? What gives you the right to mock, insult, and bully others who are your critics, and or opponents? You have no right Mr. Trump, and that is precisely why women don't like you. In fact, the majority of women downright desplore you.  

     You lost my vote Mr. Trump, and the votes of the majority of suburban women across the nation. We have tired of having a child and not a man in the White House. We are repulsed at your lack of empathy towards the families of the over 230,000 Americans that have died from the coronavirus. We are disgusted at your 5th grade vocabulary and your bratty facial expressions. We are sick of your lies. We are not afraid of your scare tactics. However, most of all, we are most sickened that you are lying about a deadly virus that is rapidly spreading across the nation. 

     You lost my vote Mr. Trump, and the votes of the majority of suburban women across the nation. I again want to respect and look up to my president. I no longer want a president that uses profanity and sounds like a classless bafoon. I again want to feel safe under my president. Never have I felt so unsafe with a president as I do under you. I again want to want to hear a president's speeches, and not dread and loathe them. I again want to not have to think about my president and wonder what will he say or do next to offend our strongest allies. Mr. Trump, I  once one of your strongest supporters have grown to not only dislike you, but loathe you. Those who do still support you ask me why I turned on you Mr. Trump. I tell them it isn't I who turned on you. No. It is you who turned on me and the millions of Americans who voted for you. You lost us, because you disrespected Americans and the office of the presidency. You lost my vote Mr. Trump.
(c)Sean Bianca GOP GIRL BLOG, THE CHIC CONSERVATIVE GOP GIRL TRUNS BLUE
#JOEBIDEN #VOTEBIDENHARRIS #VOTEBIDENHARRISTOSAVEAMERICA #DONALDTRUMP #GETHIMOUT #VOTETRUMPOUT

        
   

No comments: