Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Mr. President, I Dare You!

Pre-COVID19, happier times

   "Just accept death and the misery and the illness and the failure."-MSNBC's Chris Hayes on the Trump administration's messaging for Americans 

     Mr. President, I dare you. I dare you to come on down to South Florida for one of your infamous golf weekends.  Florida currently has close to 217, 000 COVID-19 cases, but no worries, like you said, 99% of the cases are harmless, right? Although, 3880 people have died from the corona virus here in Florida, but that's okay as we must accept death. With that being said Mr. President, I dare you to come on down to the new epi-center for the corona virus. Yes, I dare you to come on down, and stay at your resort at your golf club at Doral, in Miami. I must warn you, Miami has the highest amount of COVID-19 cases in the state. Miami is close to 50,000 cases, but you're tough, you can handle it. After all, your new message is that Americans should just tough it out, and deal with it. Mr. Presiden,t I dare you. I dare you to not only stay at your hotel in Miami, but take a trip to Publix, and spend an hour there without a mask. You did say that you didn't feel masks were important early on in the pandemic. May I also dare you to use the public restrooms while you're at Publix ,and at the golf course as well. Public restrooms are one of the most infectious places for the deadly virus, but if ordinary Americans can do it so can you. Mr. President, I dare you. I dare you while in Miami to visit a mall and go out to eat, and maybe even stop at a bar and mingle with the locals. Miami would be happy to have you, and you would be helping the economy by supporting the businesses in Miami. Mr. President, I dare you. I dare you to spend the whole weekend in Miami, and I dare you to stop at the local hospitals. I think the president stopping in to visit with COVID-19 patients would make a great photo op, don't you think? I also dare you to visit with COVID-19 patients without any personal protective equipment. It's not important, you'll be just fine. 

     Mr. President, I dare you. I dare you to do all that you are encouraging Americans to do during the threat of the deadly pandemic which is upon us at present. Mr. President, you urged Americans to reopen, and go on about their lives. Americans did as you asked, and you Mr. President failed to lead the nation during these troubled times. Mr. President, you took an oath to protect Americans, and you have failed some 131,000 Americans that have died. Mr. President, you asked Americans to go back to their lives without preparing and protecting them. Mr. President, you failed to protect Americans when you made wearing masks a political statement against you. Mr. President, masks do protect Americans and if you wanted to re open well before you were advised to do so, I cant for the life of me understand why you failed to encourage the use of masks as to reopen safely. Mr. President, the rising death toll is on you, and only you. I blame you for people failing to wear masks. I blame you for people believing the corona virus is nothing more than the flu. I blame you for the fact that I am in contact with people that believe your lies regarding the corona virus. Mr. President, I blame you for the Trump supporter that coughed in my face and laughed despite my telling him that I have a 73 year old mother that's high risk. Mr. President, I blame you for the Americans that support you that don't respect their fellow man enough to wear a mask as to protect their fellow man. Mr. President, I blame you. I blame you not for the virus, but for your response to the virus. I blame you for failing to lead this nation through this crisis. Mr. President, I blame you for failing to make the speech of all speeches where a president has his defining moment.  You failed. You failed to have your defining moment where you could have stressed the importance of wearing masks and social distancing. That defining moment of leadership could have saved thousands of lives, but you instead have chosen to tell Americans to accept the loss of lives. Mr. President, I dare you, to not only come on down to South Florida for a COVID-19 weekend of golf, but I dare you to look into the eyes of the families of those 131,000 Americans that have died, and say, "accept death". Mr. President, I dare you!
-GOPGIRLBLOG, CHICCONSERVATIVE, Sean Bianca 2020

#DONALDTRUMP #PRESIDENTDONALDTRUMP #COVID19 #TRUMPFAILEDAMERICANS #REPUBLICANS #BIDENBOTTOMS2020 







 





No comments: