Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Gun Control, Genocide, And Our Government

     From 1915 through 1917, 1.5 million Armenians were arrested and exterminated after having their guns taken away in 1911. In 1929 the Soviet Union enacted gun control in an effort to control their more difficult citizens. From 1928 till Stalin's death some 40 million Soviet citizens were also exterminated. Germany also established gun control in 1939, and what followed was the extermination of 13 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, mentally ill and others by the hands of the Nazis under Adolf Hitler. In 1935 Communist China established gun control and an estimated 50 million political dissidents who were unable to defend themselves were arrested and later exterminated. Guatemala also established gun control in the year 1964. Between the years of 1964 through 1981, 100,000 Mayans without the ability to defend themselves against the government were arrested and exterminated. The country of Uganda established gun control in the year 1970, resulting in the extermination of 300,000 Christians who were unable to defend themselves. In 1956 Cambodia established gun control and between the years 1975 to 1977 one million highly intelligent educated people were arrested and exterminated. In 1994 the country of Rwanda established gun control and some one million people were executed by the government. Extermination, execution, mass murder, those are the affects of gun control

     In the twentieth century approximately 70 million people have perished due to gun control. It is a fact that Governments have killed four times as many civilians than people killed in all of the international and domestic wars combined, and governments have killed more people than people killed by common criminals, and may it be known that all incidents of governments execution, followed gun control. 

     History has shown that when the government confiscates it's citizen's guns the end result is catastrophic. The left can not argue the fact that every single incident of genocide was proceeded by the confiscation of the people's guns. Unfortunately it is clear that President Obama, and the left  would do anything in their power to take away the guns of Americans if they could. Luckily we have the second amendment, which gives this country's citizens protection against the government ever taking away the people's guns. The Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, adopted on December 15, 1791 states, that "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." The question is, will our government respect, and follow the Constitution, and The Second Amendment?

    Never in my lifetime did I ever fear my own government as I do at present. Never in my lifetime did I ever fear for the safety of my country. Never in my lifetime have I felt so unsure about the state of our nation as I do today. Liberals would call me insane, conservatives would call me quite sane, and intelligent. I have often wondered if I have been paranoid, or overly cautious, and I have to ask why, why do I feel this way at present? Perhaps I am skeptical and fearful of our government because our current President and administration has made me feel this way.  Perhaps it is due to this President that boasted of his being transparent being the least transparent.Never in my lifetime have I had a government that has been so secretive, crooked, and dictating. Never in my lifetime have I witnessed an administration with so much scandal, and deceptive behavior as this administration. Never have we had a President that has told so many lies. Never have we had a President that has apologized for America. Never have we had a President that has taken our freedom from us as Barack Obama. According to the constitution, Americans should not have to buy health insurance if they do not care to do so. Today we are forced to buy something that many of us do not want. Ladies and gentlemen, that's unconstitutional, and yet this President has defied the Constitution. How then can I be so sure that this President won't violate the Second Amendment, and take away our guns? I can't. With dozens of reports of Obama being behind the Sandy Hook Massacre, and recent Oregon shooting to obtain gun control and possible confiscation of guns I am fearful. I can not trust this government and all that it says. While Oregon had not so much as finished counting the bodies of the dead, Obama could not hit the podium fast enough with his words against guns, and desire for gun control.This President and administration has already violated the Constitution in more than one way, and so I say, we most definitely can not trust this President, nor trust his administration. We the people have already been fooled by this President, and we must not be fooled again. We the people must hold on to our guns, and never ever lose sight our our Second Amendment right to possess guns, for if we do, my fear is valid, as gun control has never had a positive ending in any country. I have to ask, will we too then be a story of genocide? As history has an uncanny way of repeating itself, will it repeat itself here in America, the home of the brave, and the free?
GOP GIRL BLOG
Sean Bianca 2015


  

1 comment:

# Have gun will travel said...

I too am very worried and upset about these new gun-control measures and the possibility of losing any type of firearms at all. I'm 71 years old but I'm willing to die for my rights as we speak I will not give up my guns. That includes ALL MY GUNS!!